Review My Gaming Channel

Hey Lewis!, Here is my review of your channel!

I do like your channel background, although I think you could change it to something more 'you' with branded images of you logo and some text (your name), you can request a custom background on the forums,
I like your About Us section, it is full of information which explains you and your channel very well!,
You have uploaded a lot of videos!, and even organised them into playlist's!, your videos are mainly uploaded in 720p HD, and the commentary on top of your videos are very good sound quality, although I think you could make it louder in the video!,
The only thing I can say that you need to add is a nice short 4-6second intro, this would make your videos look so much more professional!, Maybe even a Outro, which could showcase your previous videos and gain them more views!, I'm sure someone on the forum can make them for you for a cheap amount of Cash (Earned by posting on the forum)

Hope I Helped, Sorry there wasn't that much improvement ideas, there really isn't much to improve on! ;)

Thanks alot and thanks for pointing out the audio with how loud it is, easily sorted, as to the intro i did have one and it was too long but i can now give it another shot, thanks for the feedback :)

Thanks alot and thanks for pointing out the audio with how loud it is, easily sorted, as to the intro i did have one and it was too long but i can now give it another shot, thanks for the feedback :)
No Problem, If you cannot do the Intro then request it on the forums, and offer some cash with it! ;)

Back