Review my channel please

NawarGaming

Hey guys I'd just like some feedback on my channel overall and it's content, I'd like honest opinions and maybe theories as to why I don't have a bigger audience yet, I've been doing this for 2 years (but I deleted a lot of videos because they were low quality back then).

I'd just like some advice please, thank you!

what up lil pump i looked at your channel and it looks professional gameplay is good quality and the comemntary is good too maybe its the type of game you play i didnt know what that was lol

The videos aren't bad, commentary is good. Honestly seems like a pretty good quality channel, but I wish you luck man.

what up lil pump i looked at your channel and it looks professional gameplay is good quality and the comemntary is good too maybe its the type of game you play i didnt know what that was lol
Ayyee haha I get that a lot, but yeah thank you man, I really appreciate it

Hey man, you have a really great channel your content is very nice and quite professional in my opinion :D The only thing I would say is maybe think about shortening your intro. Really, your intro only needs to be about 8 seconds long :D Other than that your channel looks great :D

Hey man, you have a really great channel your content is very nice and quite professional in my opinion :D The only thing I would say is maybe think about shortening your intro. Really, your intro only needs to be about 8 seconds long :D Other than that your channel looks great :D
Thank you man, I appreciate the advice and kind words

personally the videos seem good, i think the downfall is the thumbnails and the games you are playing from looking at your videos it looks like the videos that you just use text aren't doing as well as the ones with actual characters or things going on in them?
your outlast series did pretty good i would work around that since you are getting a lot more views from that & try to punch up the colors making it more vibrant and inviting. other then that keep posting and the views will come.

Hey man, your video content seems pretty good. I got a few giggles :)
As someone already posted, I'd make the intro a lot shorter. I found myself wanting to skip past it after the first few seconds.
Perhaps, others could comment on this too, but I'd like to get into the game straight away after the intro. I know you need to talk a bit about what's going to be in the video but I think it would be better if the game was in the main menu. That's my opinion but I could be wrong.

All in all, it looks a solid channel and you've got a lot more subscribers than me. Keep it up man !

Back