Review my Channel <3 TheGL4ss

Gl4ss

Let's Player
Hi u all,

Again i'll post the thinks like in the introducing thread just to make sure, that u know my personal thinks :)

About Me
I am 15 years old, almost 16 but not yet :D A bit ago i started to record LP's in German and now i try to reach new people who like my LP's and like to see me failing :) I would glad to get new Subscribers and viewers.

My Channel
TheGl4ss wants to introduce his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGl4ss
Here are some of my videos:

(You are right this are the only two at this time, but im uploading more now^^)

Hope u like my Videos and my channel style :)
-TheGl4ss

Right, Hey!, Here is my review!

I like that you have a current background it makes your channel look more unique!,
I think you should add some more information into your 'About Me' module on your channel (tell people what type videos you make and when you upload them!, mainly tell them about yourself!),
I see that you have organized your videos into playlists (an organized channel is a good channel!),
Your videos are uploaded in 1080p HD which is awesome!,

So....That's my short review ;), sorry there is not much improvements :p

Right, Hey!, Here is my review!

I like that you have a current background it makes your channel look more unique!,
I think you should add some more information into your 'About Me' module on your channel (tell people what type videos you make and when you upload them!, mainly tell them about yourself!),
I see that you have organized your videos into playlists (an organized channel is a good channel!),
Your videos are uploaded in 1080p HD which is awesome!,

So....That's my short review ;), sorry there is not much improvements :p
Im glad that somebody review my Channel :) Many people say my intro is not the best, but u not :) Ill change my Intro anyway ;D One question what u mean with change your about me? U mean the thinks that are on the right or below the video?

Im glad that somebody review my Channel :) Many people say my intro is not the best, but u not :) Ill change my Intro anyway ;D One question what u mean with change your about me? U mean the thinks that are on the right or below the video?
The thing that is on your channel to the right! ;)

Also No problem haha

Back