Review: Blue Angry Birds Case for iPhone 4/4S

I thought I had already reviewed this... hmm did I just comment with a review comment or something lol

Thought I said something about a table and... ahh hell! Now I have to find out! Brb lol

Jonathan

Nice one getting it sent for a review, theres only a few things I would think you could add, as always the review is fine but I think with these ones you could do a bit more, at the start maybe introduce yourself like "Hi everyone, this is Michael also known as A Drunk Penguin :penguin:, I am doing this review on ......... case/app which I received from whoever.com, I keep all of my reviews honest based on my own experience with the product" or something along those lines, I know my wording is a bit crap but like that :) I think you could also do with adding in your logo into your intro, maybe revamping it and using the drunk penguin logo.

Why on earth do I always type penguin as "penguine" first lol :oops: I had to constantly correct myself there.

Good stuff as always :)

Nice one getting it sent for a review, theres only a few things I would think you could add, as always the review is fine but I think with these ones you could do a bit more, at the start maybe introduce yourself like "Hi everyone, this is Michael also known as A Drunk Penguin :penguin:, I am doing this review on ......... case/app which I received from whoever.com, I keep all of my reviews honest based on my own experience with the product" or something along those lines, I know my wording is a bit crap but like that :) I think you could also do with adding in your logo into your intro, maybe revamping it and using the drunk penguin logo.

Why on earth do I always type penguin as "penguine" first lol :oops: I had to constantly correct myself there.

Good stuff as always :)
Thanks for the feedback!, I'll surely take some of it in consideration!, and I have no idea why you spell it like that haha

Back