Restyling my channel, can I have your reviews guys?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Hi guys

im remaking the entire my channel (im working right now to other thumbs).
May I ask your review? Please consider:

- thumbs
- graphics
- content quality
- curve of attraction

Thank you soooooo much guys :)

You're weird to be honest. I don't understand what is the purpose of your content, hopefully you can elaborate!

Thank for help, oh ok... first playlist of my channel shows my music videos. The cover/banner shows my last album, the second and third playlist are a filmim working on and my vlog.
Is my channel so messy ?[DOUBLEPOST=1497898480,1497873664][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for my mistake in typing title :) :) Edited now so...

Is my channel so terrible? You make me feel in sorrow...

I don't think your channel is terrible at all, mate. It's very well presented and the videos clearly show a good production quality.

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the type of music you make (even though I love retro wave and Hasselhoffs Kung Fury track!) I can see that a lot of effort has gone into it. For someone looking to find your particular kind of music and videos/vlogs about it I'd say your layout is very easy to understand and each video is labelled so that I know pretty much exactly what it is before I click it.

So kudos man :) No need to feel bad, just keep at it!

I don't think your channel is terrible at all, mate. It's very well presented and the videos clearly show a good production quality.

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the type of music you make (even though I love retro wave and Hasselhoffs Kung Fury track!) I can see that a lot of effort has gone into it. For someone looking to find your particular kind of music and videos/vlogs about it I'd say your layout is very easy to understand and each video is labelled so that I know pretty much exactly what it is before I click it.

So kudos man :) No need to feel bad, just keep at it!

Thank you so much man :) (nobody was commenting so i was scared! :) )
Im preparing my channel cause i just anna try to ads.[DOUBLEPOST=1498029439,1497981300][/DOUBLEPOST]this forum stuck and it makes me sick!
cant do nothing , cant link a video, cant show video in my signature.
Its too much... i think i will leave it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back