Restarting Youtube: Need some advice on video!

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
Soo, as some of you know, I started youtube last summer, and after taking a long hiatus, in some of which time I made a separate gaming channel (which I am debating continuing or not and purely focusing on what I really want to do), and I enjoyed it a lot, and I enjoy it more than gaming videos. So, I am going to be making my first video this weekend called the Daily Life of a Troll which I am like 90% done scripting, but I need a good killer ending. Basically I make fun of trolls in it and take the role of a troll, who narrates over his day. At the end the troll will need to say something sarcastic about what he has learned and taken from the experience of being a troll. So, whatever the trolls says at the end of the very video will have to be a sort of troll in itself (and then the video will cut to rck astley with a troll face), but my mind is burnt out and can't think of any more funniness for today, so, if you have any suggestions, please offer them!

(For those of you who might look at my videos (of which there are 5), I warn you, don't watch pistachio drama or communist pistachio. They're pretty weird, and bad, haha :p)

Moving to video ideas :)

How about the troll says that he's so exhausted from trolling that he's going to stop doing it....... dramatic pause, zoom in on troll face, cue music

Back