Request Request for logo and banner

Kestryn

Hey guys I have just started up a new channel and was just on the look out for someone who could create me a logo and banner. Could be anything really. Mainly a fifa youtuber yet it doesn't have to be fifa based it's up to you. Thanks for your time and looking forward to your replies - Matt

Hi Matt,

I've checked your channel out; and this is something I could definitely help with, for free. Although credit to my work in your "About" section on YouTube would me nice.

Whaddaya say? ;)
Ben

I forgot to add atm with the budget I have I can't pay. Sorry guys
How's this?
irhcMdESZRUun.jpg

So yeah I don't know if I should start a new thread as haven't had much luck here? Am I aloud to do that?

So yeah I don't know if I should start a new thread as haven't had much luck here? Am I aloud to do that?

Hey Kestryn,
What you just said seems like it contradicts what you said in response to me. Please may I clarify; do you need my assistance - or are you in need of someone different?

Hey Kestryn,
What you just said seems like it contradicts what you said in response to me. Please may I clarify; do you need my assistance - or are you in need of someone different?
No I would still like to see what you have to offer. It's just I would have liked to see others to. And I didn't realise you was still around due to the replies :p sorry

Back