[REQUEST FOR HELP] Facecam Videos?

Well, that's everyone's plan when they use facecam. I did so with Amnesia. The problem is, it just takes up space, because 99% of the time you're not scared and you just have the blank expression gamers tend to have when they're...gaming. Your voice should convey the reaction.

thats true. i am a straight derp when i play games. :p

all of my vids have facecam, i just use windows movie maker then sync it up in my editing software :) you could do it on Xsplit but the file sizes for recording are ridiculous

I started using facecam around my 20th video and never looked back. Catch is you have to play a game that will at some point get the reaction from you. But honestly,all games would and should get reactions out of you. Scary games will get you jumping around,raging games will get you rage all over the place etc etc,I think you get my point. You could try,and if you don't like it than don't do it,if you do,continue to use it. Anyways,I'm using Camtasia for recording facecam and it records both audio and video at the same time,and you don't have to go through the bs of syncing it.

I started using facecam around my 20th video and never looked back. Catch is you have to play a game that will at some point get the reaction from you. But honestly,all games would and should get reactions out of you. Scary games will get you jumping around,raging games will get you rage all over the place etc etc,I think you get my point. You could try,and if you don't like it than don't do it,if you do,continue to use it. Anyways,I'm using Camtasia for recording facecam and it records both audio and video at the same time,and you don't have to go through the bs of syncing it.

so do you record the game with camtasia as well? i have cam studios 8.

I use Windows Movie Maker to record my webcam for facecam which I then sync up to the gameplay using sony vegas. :)
Yeah that's what I did as well. But I stopped using FC because of how many times I failed at using it :p

Back