Request Request for an Outro Video for my channel

RobbieLizzie

I Love YTtalk
Hello everybody

Some of you will have seen me around the forums as being a Lets Player, and I feel it is about time I get an outro to bang onto my videos. Would anyone be able to make me an Outro? Ideally, I would like this to be the image

vRjeJhN.jpg

Or something similar - to last for about 15 seconds. I don't mind about the music, as long as it is royalty-free (i.e. won't get me slapped with copyright stuff), and not rap or hip hop - the only thing I will say is it would be good if the music would match my Lets Play style (i.e. something horror like).

In return, I would offer 25 YTTalk cash this month, and a further 30 YTTalk cash next month.

If you have skype, I would love to help you out. And if you do have skype add (skr6_gfx), but if you don't thats ok as well.

I would love to, but I only have a few people on Skype I am afraid, due to a really bad experience adding people online a few years back, sorry. If you want, you could contact me at elizarobbie@gmail.com - I am very flexible with stuff you see

Awesome, I am currently working on your outro card for you. Then once I render it I will email it to you =D

Back