Replacing video background?

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Hello youtubers!
So I want to change the background for my videos. Is there anyway to cut out a background and put a plain color in or something like that? I have acsess to iMovie, Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects.

Thanks in advance!

The background of what?[DOUBLEPOST=1369518897,1369518874][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh right like a greenscreen thing?

Without using a green screen you can use videostir it automatically replaces the background of your video with either a transparent background or with an image of your choice.
For the image as background ability look for videostir /video-on-image (or look for the "replace video background - experimental" link in the bottom of the website.
Good luck

You could change the wall color if the wall was well lit and a solid color that. Then you could chroma key it out in final cut or ae. You could change the color of the wall that way. I definitely wouldn't try to make it a city street unless you are trying to intentionally make it look bad though.

You really need a green screen background. They aren't very expensive - you can buy the fabric from eBay. Search for Green Screen Chroma Key on eBay ;)

Back