Rendering Videos in Premiere Pro

WillDP

I've Got It
So whenever I render videos in 1080p60 then post it on YouTube, it ends up looking way worse on YouTube. I currently use adobe premiere pro and I have watched countless videos on how to render videos yet it always looks way worse on the actual YouTube video. Is there some setting I have to change during the upload to YouTube? Or should I just start rendering down to normal 1080p30?

You need to Convert your video before uploading to Youtube :snaphappy:
Adobe Media Encoder in the best Converter on the planet :crown:
You are using Adobe Premiere Pro.. You should have AME :thumbsup2:
Alright thanks man! I gotta start doing that, I can't deal with low resolution videos lol

You need to Convert your video before uploading to Youtube :snaphappy:
Adobe Media Encoder in the best Converter on the planet :crown:
You are using Adobe Premiere Pro.. You should have AME :thumbsup2:
I think there's another way to do it aside from converting. :) But I could be wrong. Let's experiment -- @WillDP can you send me a screenshot of your export/render settings?

Hmm... well you're talking about how when you export, the quality looks worse right? Because you're trying to export a video that's 60fps?

The frame rate of your attached render/export settings are displaying 29.97fps. That may be a factor in why your video is uploading distorted or appearing lower quality. Try fixing that and if that doesn't work, we'll keep troubleshooting. :)

If your shooting video at 60fps, you need to make a sequence at 60fps, not 30fps, and then export at 60fps to, otherwise your video is going to remove half your video frame rates. Try these settings for the best youtube output..Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 15.11.55.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-26 at 15.11.41.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-26 at 15.11.23.png

Back