Render Settings (Sony Vegas Pro 11)

Depends on the format you render into I guess. If you want a WMV file then either choose the 6Mbps HD template (for 720p) or the 8Mbps (for 1080p). If you render your video as a MP4 file then I'd either go with Internet HD 1080p or Internet HD 720p. ;)

the button that sez HD you press it and it magicaly apears lol ... jk man i don`t use sony but in the one i use i get the option to set it to 1280x720 thats HD for me

You don't want to compress in to .wmv if you search a little bit, about uploading videos on youtube, even youtube itself doesn't recommends you to put up videos in that format, because their compressing software greatly reduces it's quality. You should use the following codec to compress within Sony vegas: Mainconcept AVC/AAC .mp4. I'm sure, if you google this, you will find great tutorials about how to set the render settings inside that compression type.

You don't want to compress in to .wmv if you search a little bit, about uploading videos on youtube, even youtube itself doesn't recommends you to put up videos in that format, because their compressing software greatly reduces it's quality. You should use the following codec to compress within Sony vegas: Mainconcept AVC/AAC .mp4. I'm sure, if you google this, you will find great tutorials about how to set the render settings inside that compression type.

what about the program camtasia or magix video delux they have a basec render setting and you can put it to render in hd but my videos don`t reall come out in hd there a bit blurry but the camera records in hd ... and the explanation you gave i looked it un on related to my programs but i couldent find anything

what about the program camtasia or magix video delux they have a basec render setting and you can put it to render in hd but my videos don`t reall come out in hd there a bit blurry but the camera records in hd ... and the explanation you gave i looked it un on related to my programs but i couldent find anything
I started rendering with mainconcept settings and it works like a charm! I know nothing about those two softwares, I think you should try using that and look for the HD 720 or 1080p format. Also the key to rendering with sony vegas is to remembering to change the final project settings to best, maybe those programs have that as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1367333539,1367333444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never thanked you for this info it really did make a difference thanks again!:bounce:

I started rendering with mainconcept settings and it works like a charm! I know nothing about those two softwares, I think you should try using that and look for the HD 720 or 1080p format. Also the key to rendering with sony vegas is to remembering to change the final project settings to best, maybe those programs have that as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1367333539,1367333444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never thanked you for this info it really did make a difference thanks again!:bounce:
i`m looking in to it right now bcuz i know i can improve a bit the quality but i didn`t really think that changing from wmv woudl be the thing to change, tnx man

Back