Reduction in estimated earnings from youtube...

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys, so ive been noticing that my meager funds from YouTube have been depleting by a couple of cents consistently. All my videos are monetized and I’ve been uploading videos so I should be getting more, not less. Anyone familiar with this problem? Has it happened to anyone? What do you think is behind the reduction? All comments are welcome please. Thanks

Welcome to the rollacoaster ride. Everyone's money goes up and down and seemingly there is nothing we can really do about it but continue to upload content and wait for the next increase. This is why I dont think I could ever go full time on YT. It is just so inconsistent.

its crazy! i thought it was something i did, or some weird setting i checked. Major kudos to people who do it full time. It seemed crazy that I was uploading more videos and getting a few more views but my rates/earnings were fluctuating.

Look at it from the point I see it. We are in March which is a time where there are a lot of midterms in which people have a lot of tests, is the time of taxes (people go out) and well yeah. Spring break might show us an increase in views and all that again and then is back to up and down till summer in which we go up then down when school stars then back up on winter break xD

Back