Reddit anyone?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Ok so I am trying Reddit not sure if it is working.. I heard you can create your own sub.. and not sure how that works has anyone done that?

Don't create your own sub, try to post in relevant ones but I don't suggest it, they usually downvote.

What is Reddit? I hear people talking about it but I never had the time to actually look it up.

I love Reddit! It's a great way to stay in touch with areas of interest, and find out new and emerging trends. While there are a ton of trolls, there's a lot of nice people that are helpful. As far as promoting your YouTube channel/videos....that is not the place to do it. If you guys get on there search for me. My screen name is nsandz

Reddit is pretty much like the front page of Yahoo but with things that aren't to important but are 10000000x more interesting than what's on Yahoo.

Reddit is amazing.

It's not really trolls there, it's mostly Reddit addicts who prey on original content and wait for their chance to post the wittiest putdown they could think of....preying....hoping....

Back