Recruitment: Gaming YouTube

jordanlaidler

Loving YTtalk
Hi, I'm unaware where to post this so I've posted this here hope there's no problem with that.

So down to the point, I'm the general manager of eSports organisation Infinitio Esports and I've been tasked to create a YouTube team that includes Feeders, Trickshotters, commentators and Editors. You'll be tasked with getting content for the team youtube regularly in return we have got potential sponsors in which you MAY receive so free goods, however this is not a promise as we do have pro teams attending LAN events around Europe and North America.

Organisation Information:
YouTube: youtube.com/InfinitioEsport (To Be Released Soon)
FaceBook: facebook.com/infinitioeport
Twitter: twitter.com/InfinitioEsport

Please follow, like and subscribe our social networking,

thank you,

Jordan
Email: jordan@infinitio.eu

I'd love to receive more information about this, so could you please give me a rundown of the requirements to see if I'm even up to par before I get my hopes up?

Hi, I'm unaware where to post this so I've posted this here hope there's no problem with that.

So down to the point, I'm the general manager of eSports organisation Infinitio Esports and I've been tasked to create a YouTube team that includes Feeders, Trickshotters, commentators and Editors. You'll be tasked with getting content for the team youtube regularly in return we have got potential sponsors in which you MAY receive so free goods, however this is not a promise as we do have pro teams attending LAN events around Europe and North America.

thank you,

Jordan
So what kind of games will you be playing?

I'd love to receive more information about this, so could you please give me a rundown of the requirements to see if I'm even up to par before I get my hopes up?

Hi, Thank for your interest,

Well main requirements for our YouTube team is to be able to record in High Definition, then we will need you to produce content frequently. Really I can't go into detail until I know what you'd like to do, are you interested in editing, playing or commentating?[DOUBLEPOST=1372541795,1372541757][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what kind of games will you be playing?

For this mainly Call of Duty titles however if the content produced on other games is good enough we will look into this.

Well main requirements for our YouTube team is to be able to record in High Definition, then we will need you to produce content frequently. Really I can't go into detail until I know what you'd like to do, are you interested in editing, playing or commentating?[DOUBLEPOST=1372541795,1372541757][/DOUBLEPOST]

For this mainly Call of Duty titles however if the content produced on other games is good enough we will look into this.
I don't have a capture card for CoD yet, so I can't play. But if you need I could commentate/edit :)

I would most likely be into commentary, as my FPS gaming skills are extremely rusty. I've only just recently gotten back into CoD4 with my father on some SnD servers.

thank you,

Jordan
Sounds good...is it only limited to Shooters tho? Cuz Im looking into doing Fighters

Add me on skype as my laptop is about to die and can't find charger :( skype is JordyLaidler :)[DOUBLEPOST=1372543832,1372543151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds good...is it only limited to Shooters tho? Cuz Im looking into doing Fighters

No of course not, do you have skype if so add me please

Back