Other Recruiting new members for the Random Gamers.

samcambolt270

Loving YTtalk
The Random Gamers are a group of youtube LPers who team up for multiplayer minecraft and vareous other games. most of my team has left due to them moving and not having skype so iv gotten kinda desperate in finding members. iv had to resort to playing games with my cousin, which didnt actually turn out too bad. tell me if your interested, and we can talk about it, play a couple games and see if it works out.

The Random Gamers are a group of youtube LPers who team up for multiplayer minecraft and vareous other games. most of my team has left due to them moving and not having skype so iv gotten kinda desperate in finding members. iv had to resort to playing games with my cousin, which didnt actually turn out too bad. tell me if your interested, and we can talk about it, play a couple games and see if it works out.
I would like to be part of this

The Random Gamers need you. message me if you want to be in a team who plays Random Games with each-other. Also, we are networking, so what few subs we have will see you, and yours will see us. its good for both of us. sound good?

Can I get in on this?
totally, tell me a time, we can set up a game, than we can play a multiplayer game together or something and well see how it works out. and by the way , you dont have to play games with us to be a member, you can also be part of our network. we can shout you out in our videos and you do the same, then everyone benefits.

Back