Recording GameBoy ROMs

JoshClaymor

I've decided that since I can't really play and record most games, I'll just do old style games like GBA, but now I'm running into the issue of how to record the emulator, so I was wondering if you guys have any ideas?

Well if you use fraps it should already be on it I think But if you have another recording software i dont know stuff :/

My channel partners do emulators, and they all use Camtasia. I think Fraps doesn't work because it has to recognize the application as a game.

I use xsplit to record GBA roms and SNES etc. Fraps can't find the GBA, but Xsplit records everything. The hard part is editing it and cutting out all the edges etc.

Xsplit will work well yes i thought the pro version let you select to record certain windows tho? I may be wrong.. if so just get a picture of a GBA and put it everywhere where the video isnt :p make the video look like the screen

Xsplit will work well yes i thought the pro version let you select to record certain windows tho? I may be wrong.. if so just get a picture of a GBA and put it everywhere where the video isnt :p make the video look like the screen

It does but for some reason I haven't thought about that.

What do you mean by its hard to edit? :eek:

Forget what I said just if you use Xsplit do what MTNDEWADDICT says xD I never thought of just selecting an area yet.

i tried installing xsplit but it says i need falsh player 11 for internet explorer (which no one uses -.-) but i cant install it because it always times out at 47 %

camtasia works for roms but is waaaay to expensive. and i don't think is worth it but you might be able to find something like it.

apparently i cant even properly play these GBA games and record at the same time, so i guess a gaming channel isnt for me, at least not right now, maybe ill give it another shot when i get a better computer.

Back