Recommended Plugins for videos:

Matt Edwards

I've Got It
So I checked the forums briefly and saw a few posts about what people record with/edit with etc. Thought I might start a thread about which Plugins people recommend for different things.

Right now I'm using two, MagicBulletLooks for the colour corrections and ReelSmartMotionBlur for the motion blur ...

Are there others people would suggest i try out for gaming videos, or is there any people would recommend to anyone reading this for any types of videos?

So I checked the forums briefly and saw a few posts about what people record with/edit with etc. Thought I might start a thread about which Plugins people recommend for different things.

Right now I'm using two, MagicBulletLooks for the colour corrections and ReelSmartMotionBlur for the motion blur ...

Are there others people would suggest i try out for gaming videos, or is there any people would recommend to anyone reading this for any types of videos?

Are you.. actually adding motion blur to your videos on purpose? :eek:

Are you.. actually adding motion blur to your videos on purpose? :eek:

Only to some, for example games like APB do not have motion blur, so I add my own to make the movements move smooth. For any FPS the movements tend to be smooth enough to not need them

Back