Recommended cameras for Vlogging?

Niamh Mary

I'm looking for a good camera for vlogging, and I don't want to spend more than £100 (preferably no more than £70), but don't mind buying second hand off ebay. I've seen some ones on amazon that are HD and waterproof and only like £30, but I'm guessing the video quality isn't great? Do any experienced vloggers have any recommendations? My vlogs are mostly indoor face shots, but I'm hitting up a few festivals in summer so a camera that would work for both would be great :)

I dont know any good DSLR's under 100, use a good Android phone, tape in a quiet room with lots of light, add color grade in a software of some sort.

If you read the other 1,000 threads on this exact topic, you will find answers that will suit you.

If you read the other 1,000 threads on this exact topic, you will find answers that will suit you.
Please stop posting that all the time and don't bother posting if you don't have anything to contribute. Thanks.

Please stop posting that all the time and don't bother posting if you don't have anything to contribute. Thanks.
Quite annoying seeing the same thread topic asked 5 times daily. It takes less than 30 seconds to search and find a great thread with all the answers.... Just saying

Quite annoying seeing the same thread topic asked 5 times daily. It takes less than 30 seconds to search and find a great thread with all the answers.... Just saying
I don't see that happening at all myself, not going to argue over this just please stop posting that every time you see something others have asked, this is a forum and we are bound to see similar threads posted.

Back