Request Really in need of some fresh non copyright music for my channel

yes, go into personal details the scroll down until you fine ( youtube username...) put your channel URL in that box but only the last part that has no symbols but only copy the last few letters numbers such as UC2JRqnpYdXq84TUco2Uke5g then right below it should say /channel or /user tick the box with user then you are dont (note the URL might be different because you have a different channel etc)

Hi if any of you got any youtube non copyright music for me be sure to reply, if you have and can let me use them i will leave your link in my description of every video that i use them in but i dont have that big of a fanbase.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470649867,1470649488][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi! I have some Custom Made music.

Hey, my channel is based all around music, I mostly promote myself as an artist however I do enjoy making the odd instrumental. I have about 6 instrumentals that are/will be registered under creative commons. I am very willing to write tailored pieces for anyone interested, but as I work professionally I do charge for this type of service.

I did try to include a few examples, but I can't post links to videos :/ If your interested get in touch and I will try PM you examples.

Back