Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

READ THIS before joining an MCN

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Lightsen, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $208
    It basically stands for Multi - Channel Network. It's a channel that posts content from multiple channels, and pays each channel a percentage.

It can be good for those that can benefit from the network channels viewer base, and size.

If you have a look on youtube at something like 'frederator' an animation network that posts entries from all sorts of animation channels. or for the really big ones, 'machinima' though youd have little exposure on a network that posts hundreds of videos a day :)

Isaki Tahashi likes this.
  2. RAMPAGE572
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    The only reason i signed up for a network was to get paid at the end of the month.. unlike adsense which has a $100 cap fee until you cancel your adsense account.. then Google sends you your money (not sure if that has changed). I am looking for a network that isn't as useless as Freedom and will accept my low sub count. Other than that meh I can buy a few games here and there whereas before I couldn't until months later.... being unemployed makes you do some stupid s**t :)

Lightsen likes this.
  3. SlickBlasian
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $5
    Great advice for people starting out and others who are looking for new partnerships such as myself! Thanks a lot!

Lightsen likes this.
  4. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $208
    no problem, its a tough first decision, but I hope you find what you need :)

5. Miketastic
    The Journeystickman
    Cash:
    $12
    Good thread, if only NateFlicks could see this maybe he wouldn't be such a d**k to the network he cluelessly signed. lol

6. Miketastic
    The Journeystickman
    Cash:
    $12
    bruh..

#26 Miketastic, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
  7. Finy Otsuka
    Cash:
    $4
    sok gen ci

8. iVlogCom
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $67
    MCN's are not right for everyone. They can have great benefits, especially if they take an active approach to promoting you, but before joining one, make sure you fully understand what you are getting into.

9. LeLion
    Cash:
    $18
    I wonder if someday my channel is gonna be big enough to have problem with these kind of stuff, right now im kind of a ghost on youtube lol idk

10. Sp4wn Effect
    Cash:
    $0
    Thanks dude, I think this helped alot of people! :-]