Reaction Videos

ThatGeekyGuy

I've Got It
So I recently did a John Cena (reaction video) and I noticed it got a lot of views quite quickly.

So I was wondering if I should continue to react to viral videos?
And if you want to branch your channel out i reccomed doing reaction videos

So I recently did a John Cena (reaction video) and I noticed it got a lot of views quite quickly.

So I was wondering if I should continue to react to viral videos?
And if you want to branch your channel out i reccomed doing reaction videos
do they, you should do it if it is gonna bring you views

But at the same time, don't get upset if people don't subscribe. They might like the reaction video but not the other content. In the past this has caused me to gain subs and lose subs once people began to see my newer content.

But it's still a plus, because since that video has high views your other videos will potentially go up in the search rankings

I do React to YTP-videos and for some reason I get alot of views on them (at least if you compare the view count on my gaming-videos...). I would say reaction-videos are a good format if you want to gain views. I have no idea why reaction-videos seem to be so popular though... all my reaction-videos are the most watched videos on my channel and I have frankly not the faintest idea why that is! xD

I watched your reaction video and just some constructive criticism and advice:

1. Turn up your mic and turn down the volume of the video. I could hear anything you were saying at all (if you did say anything) and it was almost as if your video was the original with your face in the corner. People who watch reaction videos want to hear your reaction.
2. Make sure the video is engaging and that there's actual reaction to be seen and interpreted. Don't just sit there and watch the video: there's already enough reaction channels doing content like that (my personal opinion is that it takes no skill at all, but that's just my opinion, a lot of people enjoy and appreciate those types of videos).

I'd like to at least hear and see your reaction. Maybe make your face-cam bigger. I think these changes would attract even more views.

Back