• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reached 700 views

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
After over a month and 14 videos later I have accumulated over 700 views, thats a 50 view per vid avg. Cant wait to get 700 views per vid which seems impossible.

Congratulations! Of course, it is not impossible and will happen if given enough time and effort. I've just got to 51 videos after publishing one a day for most of August, but I started very slowly.

After 14 videos I doubt I had even 700 views! So you're doing nicely. Keep the faith and keep doing what you're doing.

Always look for improvements you can make, and it might be good to test different titles, description choices and tags to see if any videos do better than others. But the growth will keep happening in the background!

I have one video for example that just seems to do 6x better than the others (6 views a day rather than 1, haha!), and I've looked at its analytics and just can't work out how or why!

Best of luck, and hopefully soon you'll look back at this post and be amazed how things have changed! :)

Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions, I will try a few things diferently and see if it makes a difference. I have 21 subs so far. Been stuck there for a week. I am going to post atleast 3 vids a week.

Congratulations! Of course, it is not impossible and will happen if given enough time and effort. I've just got to 51 videos after publishing one a day for most of August, but I started very slowly.

After 14 videos I doubt I had even 700 views! So you're doing nicely. Keep the faith and keep doing what you're doing.

Always look for improvements you can make, and it might be good to test different titles, description choices and tags to see if any videos do better than others. But the growth will keep happening in the background!

I have one video for example that just seems to do 6x better than the others (6 views a day rather than 1, haha!), and I've looked at its analytics and just can't work out how or why!

Best of luck, and hopefully soon you'll look back at this post and be amazed how things have changed! :)

Back