• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reach 1000 views

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
After 6 weeks and 17 videos I reached a whopping 1000 total views over all 17 videos. my numbers are dropping though. Dont think youtubing is for me.

Congratulations on your milestone stone I'm sorry that your numbers are going hopefully they will pick up soon usually numbers go up and down so don't worry that's normal for any YouTuber! Good luck with your channel!

Congratulations on your milestone stone I'm sorry that your numbers are going hopefully they will pick up soon usually numbers go up and down so don't worry that's normal for any YouTuber! Good luck with your channel!

Thanks Courtney. I am going to keep posting if for anything, for my family to watch in 2-5-10 years from now. I guess I will just treat youtube as my personal video vlog for my family seeing no one else is really interested in it.[DOUBLEPOST=1504846990,1504837797][/DOUBLEPOST]lost a sub, down to 27 again

Back