Services [RE-OPENED!!] Professional Graphics - DISCOUNT PRICES | First 5 applications will be FREE!!

To everyone who's requested work, I will do it it's just that I have some paid work on the go, as well as other free work to do from other forum posts :)

Hey man can I cancel that order :p I'm closing that channel and am opening a new one called TalkGeektoMe :D
Can it be either light blue or green with the channel name. And can it include- superheroes, glasses, and/or video games? And can the whole thing be animated and cartoony?
Thank you so much and sorry to be such a but

Oh yeah that's an avatar btw xD For being such a pain, I'll give you some YTTcash when this is over :D If you wanna see what I kinda want you can see the banner :)

I need one also.. Instead of a youtube banner can I get a twitter banner? And a avatar? I don't need anything else

Hi everyone,
As you may have noticed the prefix of this thread has changed to 'CLOSED'. This is because I'm going on holiday in a couple of days and not taking my computer with me. I'll definitely be back and able to work in around a month, however I may be getting a laptop while I'm away, meaning I'll be able to fulfil requests on my holiday.

To anyone I've promised free work for and haven't completed as yet (ie: MojoHunter & TechTac), it is likely I may not get in done in time. For this I'm sorry, and if I don't get your work done before Friday I'll gladly make you a little something extra when I return, that being if you haven't found another designer to do it for you.

As of now I'm not taking any more requests on this thread until the shop re-opens sometime towards the end of August.
If you want any paid work done and are willing to wait until I get back, e-mail me (greenviper@gmail.com) and I'll put you on the waiting list for when I get back
smile.png

I'm actually quite impressed this thread has gotten to almost 800 views, and I'm hoping it will continue to grow once it starts up again.
So for now, over and out
smile.png

Back