Rate My Video /10?

CDBelvedere

I've Got It
Truthfully tell me what you think, whether its good feedback or bad I just need to know what people think of my content:)

I'd say around 7/10, there were a lot of awkward pauses between you guys. Maybe you should work on your back and forth a bit.

I'd say around 7/10, there were a lot of awkward pauses between you guys. Maybe you should work on your back and forth a bit.

When we record we dont plan a script or anything, we just play the game and talk, so thats probably why there are pauses cause we are playing the game. If that makes sense

When we record we dont plan a script or anything, we just play the game and talk, so thats probably why there are pauses cause we are playing the game. If that makes sense

Yeah that makes sense, don't get me wrong, it's still quite enjoyable to watch, but you asked for feedback. I wouldn't recommend you start scripting or anything because scripting tends to make funny moments lose some of their effect. Perhaps I was being a bit over-critical.

Yeah that makes sense, don't get me wrong, it's still quite enjoyable to watch, but you asked for feedback. I wouldn't recommend you start scripting or anything because scripting tends to make funny moments lose some of their effect. Perhaps I was being a bit over-critical.
S'all good man, I askesd for feedback and thats what you gave me, I appreciate it

Back