Rate my new Trailer

I thinks it's really good but the 3d effect is a little too much in my honest opinion. To me it took away from some of the text that you were trying to engage with people about waht your channel is about. i have to go back and watch it again cause I missed stuff.....lol Other than that I liked it.

I like both of the trailers..

Criticism: there are so many different effects between segments that they hurt my eyes and take a little time to focus. Maybe it's just me.

Positive!: I like how you overview your channel.. definitely need a subscribe at the end, though! :)

Good job!!

I thinks it's really good but the 3d effect is a little too much in my honest opinion. To me it took away from some of the text that you were trying to engage with people about waht your channel is about. i have to go back and watch it again cause I missed stuff.....lol Other than that I liked it.
OHHH xD

I love it, i dont understand how you guys make more awesome video with all the effects and such but i love you banner as well really bright and unique, great job did you make it your self.

Well yeah, I really like your channel and I have subbed etc. Keep that up! The background looks nice! But the trailer has too man effects in it I think... You have good clips there, you might just reduce effects!

Back