Rate my banner, please!

Yeah I overall like it. The color on the font is a little hard to read but I really like it overall.

Cool, thanks! :)
The original picture is of better quality. I suck at the new cropping thing! I got frustrated and just left it as is. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365463790,1365463757][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's nice, very nice. Has that artistic feel to it. Actually, I almost didn't notice your channel icon; it fit so well with the banner.

Good, yay! I thought it might be an eyesore. :)

Decided to check out your channel to rate you banner on a mobile stance, unfortunately your banner clips out just to the point where your caption says "Let Your Beauty S-"... Out of curiosity what program did you use for your banner? :p

fan-fricken-tastic looks great

Thanks! :)

Decided to check out your channel to rate you banner on a mobile stance, unfortunately your banner clips out just to the point where your caption says "Let Your Beauty S-"... Out of curiosity what program did you use for your banner? :p

I saw that on my iPod, too...that it cuts out there. Since I'm 99% desktop, I sorta forgot about that crappy cropping... :crying:
Umm, well, I used a combination of GIMP and Picmonkey, lol! Free stuff, because I'm broke. ;)

Thanks! :)

I saw that on my iPod, too...that it cuts out there. Since I'm 99% desktop, I sorta forgot about that crappy cropping... :crying:
Umm, well, I used a combination of GIMP and Picmonkey, lol! Free stuff, because I'm broke. ;)
Do you have photoshop at all? There is a psd link that I can direct you to for it to make sure it crops perfect.

Okay, I'm going to edit with everyones' feedback in mind and make it even better! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365464457,1365464432][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have photoshop at all? There is a psd link that I can direct you to for it to make sure it crops perfect.

My free trial ran out looooong ago :)

Back