RandomGamer93

RandomGamer93

Hello everybody,

Well, I dropped a post in the shout out thread but I may aswell make the most of this wonderful site :)

I created my YouTube account late last year, but it remained dormant until February 2012. I didn't know what I was going to focus on, and to be honest, I'm still not entirely sure. But until then, I'll be doing a bit of everything until I see what works and what doesn't.

Maybe nothing will... perhaps I'm not suited to this sort of thing. But that's why I'm here! I have had the odd scrap of feedback here and there, but more is always helpful at these early stages.

So what have I been doing recently? I played around while the recent Modern Warfare Free Weekend was on-going, for a few commentaries of pre-recorded matches - and a few thoughts coming from a now non-COD player.

I have also recorded a few games of Natural Selection 2 - a title I'm sure fewer people are familiar with than Call of Duty... so I would like to do more with that.

For a more consistent series, I've also started a playthrough with The Sims 3. Why? I guess I find it quite relaxing to do. Additionally, I've dipped in to Tribes: Ascend, and will be revisiting I'm sure.

But enough of me, take a look for yourself and see how you think this first-timer is doing :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/RandomGamer93

I'm a big fan of the Sims so I checked a few of your videos out there. Neat!

Can't wait until Sims 4!

Monday
So I've recently just put up a brief update on the upcoming Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend - after taking a look at Natural Selection 2.

hey man! love gaming so i subbed to ya! can't wait to see what else you put out!

Tuesday

Hey thanks, Vicboss - you have some very unique content yourself! Consider yourself subbed in return.

On to today's offerings, well I caved in to the YouTube cliché of an Amnesia first time playthrough. More to come on Wednesday!

Tuesday

Hey thanks, Vicboss - you have some very unique content yourself! Consider yourself subbed in return.

On to today's offerings, well I caved in to the YouTube cliché of an Amnesia first time playthrough. More to come on Wednesday!

thanks for the sub back! and sweet im gonna go check out the amnesia playthrough!

Back