random vlog...

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world

yea so basically i did this vlog cause i haven't done one in over the week and i had NO CLUE what to talk about so this is what i got....i even mention yttalk if anyone makes it to the end hahaha. check it out ladies and gents!

All I can think when I watch this video is "I really want to hang out with that guy". That's a good thing.
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 5:53 AM ---
Hey, do you think you could move that "game" annotation a little? It's right on the link to take this to the main youtube page for it and I'm too lazy to go to your channel and find the video, I just want to click the youtube logo and so I can go comment and thumbs up... and while yes I'm being lazy, it'd be a good idea to move that off that link for other people too.

All I can think when I watch this video is "I really want to hang out with that guy". That's a good thing.
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 5:53 AM ---
Hey, do you think you could move that "game" annotation a little? It's right on the link to take this to the main youtube page for it and I'm too lazy to go to your channel and find the video, I just want to click the youtube logo and so I can go comment and thumbs up... and while yes I'm being lazy, it'd be a good idea to move that off that link for other people too.

heck yea we should chill! the world might end at our awesomeness tho!! haha and hows that for the annotations man? hows that man?

haha thanks symph! appreciate the comment! commented back!
I'd like to send you a video and see what you think as far as which channel it fits. I was thinking either through skype or like.. hmmm. mediafire maybe?

I'd like to send you a video and see what you think as far as which channel it fits. I was thinking either through skype or like.. hmmm. mediafire maybe?
sure put it up on media fire i'd do skype but im in the middle of gaming haha im trying to get back to gaming but just soooo much going on youtube right how haha. yo add me on Facebook Victor Chand. yo ray! that goes for you toooo!

sure put it up on media fire i'd do skype but im in the middle of gaming haha im trying to get back to gaming but just soooo much going on youtube right how haha. yo add me on Facebook Victor Chand. yo ray! that goes for you toooo!
Heck yeah! We gonna be Facebook buddies! SAWEEET!
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 6:50 AM ---
Heck yeah! We gonna be Facebook buddies! SAWEEET!
So it's just Victor Chand? With a space and everything? I don't seem to be finding you, lots of victor chandA's but no victor chand.

Back