Vlog Random Collab Channel

who with a what why how when and where??!!! jump straight out and shoot me in the face will ya? alright. it has to be me, infront of a camera, talking about this right?

who with a what why how when and where??!!! jump straight out and shoot me in the face will ya? alright. it has to be me, infront of a camera, talking about this right?
Be creative as you can, for all I care prank people with circumnavigation, anything goes (but no gaming)

*gets on google and does research on circuimnavihoohaa* this is going to be... interesting.. never done anything like this before lol. its 6:30am right now, ill do it in a few hours.

*gets on google and does research on circuimnavihoohaa* this is going to be... interesting.. never done anything like this before lol. its 6:30am right now, ill do it in a few hours.
You dont have to do it for weeks, the channel is still getting sorted, but id have it ready and thought about just to be safe

Oh ok, thats cool then. Ill still probably do it today tho lol. Just curious, does it have to be clean? Like, no swearing or does it not matter?

Swearing is okay, just no homophobic or racist phrases, i hate those a lot
WEEERRRDDD. Thats what i say in all my social media and websites. Thats good, i tend to swear, uncontrolably sometimes.. Im British, what do you expect? ;) at least i dont have to hunt for a beeping sound now.

WEEERRRDDD. Thats what i say in all my social media and websites. Thats good, i tend to swear, uncontrolably sometimes.. Im British, what do you expect? ;) at least i dont have to hunt for a beeping sound now.
British, same here

It sucks, doesnt it? lol - nah its all good. Thats for the word btw - i know f**k all about circumnavihoohaa lol - i said i could use my imagination muscles stretched, not my learning one.

It sucks, doesnt it? lol - nah its all good. Thats for the word btw - i know f**k all about circumnavihoohaa lol - i said i could use my imagination muscles stretched, not my learning one.
if it helps it means to sail completely around[DOUBLEPOST=1416466641,1416466331][/DOUBLEPOST]Who knows how dopbox works, because i might change from google plus to dropbox

Back