Quiz Group MCNs is it a big Scam?

Mr.Tube

Dear,

I have issued request unlink to QuizGroup, but they declined my request, I contacted to them, but No Body replied, Have anyone receive payments from them?, so bad for me,

Please give me some idea, Thank you

Well no MCN with any sense would unlink a channel during a contract especially with no prior communication or reasoning.

Dear,

I have issued request unlink to QuizGroup, but they declined my request, I contacted to them, but No Body replied, Have anyone receive payments from them?, so bad for me,

Please give me some idea, Thank you
Yeah I always hear bad things about QuizGroup....thats why Im with Fullscreen now and love it. But also watch out for other netoworks such as Centus, Forela, and Creative Nation. As they are known to take partners earnings and never respond back.

And not bashing anyone here just stating what I have seen here, other forums, and on youtube.

Just trying to protect youtubers from heartache.

Why exactly?..
Just heard alot of bad things about them, and destroying fellow youtubers lives by taking youtubers money that they earned so hard.

I mean numerous youtubers give up there jobs and do this as a full time job, and then to have a network go and refuse to pay is really a heartache and risk peoples mortgage and family.

And Michael please dont ban me now for trying to protect a youtuber, I know Shane Corry is your friend, but he really needs to stop taking partners money, and then ignoring them and saying they need to go to court to get what they earned. You shouldn't need to go to court to get the earnings you worked for. And I personally have nothing against Shane, nor ever been in Creative Nation and thank God I never have, but its not right to abuse the system like this.

Yeah I always hear bad things about QuizGroup....thats why Im with Fullscreen now and love it. But also watch out for other netoworks such as Centus, Forela, and Creative Nation. As they are known to take partners earnings and never respond back.

And not bashing anyone here just stating what I have seen here, other forums, and on youtube.

Just trying to protect youtubers from heartache.

What can you say about Zoomin.TV?

Just heard alot of bad things about them, and destroying fellow youtubers lives by taking youtubers money that they earned so hard.

I mean numerous youtubers give up there jobs and do this as a full time job, and then to have a network go and refuse to pay is really a heartache and risk peoples mortgage and family.

And Michael please dont ban me now for trying to protect a youtuber, I know Shane Corry is your friend, but he really needs to stop taking partners money, and then ignoring them and saying they need to go to court to get what they earned. You shouldn't need to go to court to get the earnings you worked for. And I personally have nothing against Shane, nor ever been in Creative Nation and thank God I never have, but its not right to abuse the system like this.
My whole vision with CN is to help youtubers earn more, hence the 90%..

I have never stolen any money off any channel, we will only keep earning in the case of a rights holder or Youtube reclaiming it.

My whole vision with CN is to help youtubers earn more, hence the 90%..

I have never stolen any money off any channel, we will only keep earning in the case of a rights holder or Youtube reclaiming it.
Then how you explain the post made on here by "Ukraine Arsenal" saying you refused to pay? And it breaks my heart to see a youtuber go through so much trouble, because I personally had problems in the past with networks, and realize how awful it is to not be paid, when you put all that effort to create a channel.

And Im not here to argue now, have nothing against you, just trying to help youtubers prevent heartache.

Really? Then why is it so hard to send me proof of the payment. Also how do you explain the fact that my bank still has nothing in it?

bank transfer can take up to 1 week
i dont know your situation, but it's really sad to see posts like this on forum, I cant believe that big network can steal someones money, not worth it for network, reputation and trust cost much more then few hundreds or even thousands dollars...

Back