Quiting Youtube

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Ha, you thought i was talking about me, no...the bronies would win if i did that.

L8JrW.gif

anyways, i seen a lot of people quote unquote, quiting youtube, because of and im quoting some of them "Not being noticed fast enough", these are the same people who i have seen shut down channels smaller than them in terms of subscribers in hopes of leeching a bigger youtuber.

punu+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+188+at+_2a7089b0309d9a3c31dd9562d4d54893.jpg

yea, that was my face as well...

So i calmly turned to a few of them and said , "k."

Obviously they have no idea what Youtube is or what it entails, maybe when they find that bit of info out, they will bring their skinny butts back and beg for more shout outs :D.

Those are probably just the ones who want it for the money and fame and nothing else. They're not in it for the long haul like you guys. Let em leave is what I say to them.

@Sinc You deserve this cup of coffee. :coffee2:

I have been going for 1 year and 11 days......have gotten nowhere, but still going strong...I will quit when Youtube kills me or something or random random.....

Oh yeah....those are bad people......

I will always have time to do YouTube and currently emjoy it allot, since I'm a gaming channel, I'll always have time (as you know gaming requires very little effort), it's a hobby for me.

If you're in YouTube for the money, great, it's a good way to make some cash, but don't come crying when your channel has only x amount of subs after a week and is only making y amount of dollars.

I've always wondered what will happen to some of the big YouTubers like Shane Dawson. I think he'll reach a level of stardom that YouTube won't be able to handle. His videos lately haven't been all that good, but I know he's been working on a movie and a bunch of other videos as well, so I'm excited to see what happens with him. I wonder if at some point he'll have to quit doing YouTube videos to progress into bigger productions.

I will always have time to do YouTube and currently emjoy it allot, since I'm a gaming channel, I'll always have time (as you know gaming requires very little effort), it's a hobby for me.

If you're in YouTube for the money, great, it's a good way to make some cash, but don't come crying when your channel has only x amount of subs after a week and is only making y amount of dollars.
you put Letters in place of Numbers....your just like my teacher...why would you purposely make it harder!?[DOUBLEPOST=1398041561,1398041474][/DOUBLEPOST]
His videos lately haven't been all that good,

excuse me? his on the spot stuff he says always have me losing my s**t sir, i mean its not high budget anymore but its better in my opinion now that its more vlog like...the exchange he has with Joey is always the best lol

I'm just addicted to making videos. As a reviewer it's hard to play a video game or watch a movie without thinking about how I'm going to review it. LOL Has this happened to any of you?
i think of another video while taping one, so yea XD

I WANNA BE FAMOUS TONIGHT! *next morning* OMG MY VIDEO GOT 0 VIEWS AND I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE SUBSCRIBER... OMG I WILL MAKE A VIDEO THAT I WILL LEAVE YOUTUBE NOW *bitchy accent eating gum*

._. Geebus! That's how they are

Back