Quick Tip to IMPROVE Your Views!

I tried this. But it usually annoys me either when I click into my channel or when someone else does it. I prefer if the viewers go ahead and chose the video they want to watch. If I put it on automatic it messes up the analyticas where the first 2 secs are High because people tend to click off. But yes, it does give you some views.

I cant figure out how to get a video up there...i click the top right, go to my channel >channel settings > Tabs > featured, but no matter what i click on there are is no video when i go to my channel. I cant figure this out...

I cant figure out how to get a video up there...i click the top right, go to my channel >channel settings > Tabs > featured, but no matter what i click on there are is no video when i go to my channel. I cant figure this out...
Once you select the featured tab, go back to your channel and just above the video there should be a button that says "edit". Click that and then you can select to it automatically play! :)

awesome just figured it out. thank you! turns out i had to reload the whole page once i selected the setting or nothing showed up.

Back