Questions To Partners (FullScreen, Machinima, Maker)

oCanaduhh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would say the best big network right now disregarding the one I work for is Machinima, especially with the introduction of their "Affiliate Program" just a couple months ago. You would be able to get into my network depending on how many views you get a day. We pay out %80 of what you actually earn, so you are in full control of your earnings. Seeing that my network, Yuzo, is a new and small network, we do not have much of a support team, however any Yuzo staff member would always be happy to help you, including me. Good luck finding a network you feel is right for you!

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally, I find Machinima to be the wrong place for me.

Lack of community just because it's so big.

Affiliates gets little to no attention compared to proper partners as well as much lower pay, it's just Machinima's way to get poor suckers to sign into a contract for their name.

Their slowly dying while Fullscreen and Maker are seeing higher number then ever.

January brought in 35M uniques for Fullscreen, 34M for Maker, both having increased. While Machinima dropped to 24M.

TheOneDieHard

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you are truly interested in joining the Fullscreen family, apply to one of the Sub Networks like Creator X, Yeousch, Arcade, or heck even FS itself, then if they offer a contract, just ask to negotiate you 70/30 Split.
I'm not to sure about having a contract that you can leave whenever, because on the flip side of that, they could potentially terminate it whenever they see fit.
I signed a 1 Year deal with Creator X, and I'm perfectly fine with the % that was offered, if I am much larger than what I was when I started my partnership, i'll ask to renegotiate, but I really enjoy the sense of community within FS, Inc.

Good luck in your search bud!

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you are truly interested in joining the Fullscreen family, apply to one of the Sub Networks like Creator X, Yeousch, Arcade, or heck even FS itself, then if they offer a contract, just ask to negotiate you 70/30 Split.
I'm not to sure about having a contract that you can leave whenever, because on the flip side of that, they could potentially terminate it whenever they see fit.
I signed a 1 Year deal with Creator X, and I'm perfectly fine with the % that was offered, if I am much larger than what I was when I started my partnership, i'll ask to renegotiate, but I really enjoy the sense of community within FS, Inc.

Good luck in your search bud!
I'm accepted to arcade, which is fullscreen. Except arcade partners can upload to the arcade channel. That's the only difference basically.

Their only offering 60/40 though...but I though fullscreen was 70/30. Plus $100 minimum earnings means half the months I won't get paid.

TheOneDieHard

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No, most of the FS Networks offer 60/40 unless agreed otherwise if I'm not mistaken, There is a $100 Threshold, but FS has it posted on there forum that they are either removing the minimum or lowering, that's all I really have or know about the minimum, other than that is the AdSense minimum as well.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All networks go thru adsense yet most don't have a minimum.

TGN and Curse for example.

Where did you hear of them lowering?

TheOneDieHard

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is on there Forum, it was posted as an Announcement, you can't access that particular forum unless your a FS Partner though.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm...may just sign with FS the...was my original intention.

Only reason I'd consider maker > fs is for the lower threshold and potentially being upgraded to TGS when my channel is bigger, as my long term goal is either IGN or TGS once my channel is full blown.

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Having Friends on each one of the Networks you have mentioned so far and knowing how much all those Guys earn tells me clearly that you should focus more on your actual Content then on with which Network you will end up with in the End. If all those Networks you have tried to apply to offer you a similar contract in the longer run you can`t really go wrong with any of them. Look, Names are nowadays not more then just Buzz Words and it doesn`t matter with whom you go in the End as long as you feel comfortable with it if the Split would be the same and focus on your actually Content.