Questions ft Emily

Smudgetaz1

Loving YTtalk
Hey all,
Just uploaded a new video. And i don't know why, but I am a bit proud of its finished result.

So I hope you all enjoy it like I do.

It's just a video of me asking my friend Emily a bunch of random questions I found on the internet.

Don't forget to tell me what you think (including a thumbs up if you like) ^.^

And sorry, my usual sony vegas editor was having issues so I used a different free program that still rendered HD. (Speaking of which, don't forget to watch in HD!) But my next planned video will be with sony once again, since I found out my problem so no more watermark that you can barely see anyway on my videos! :D (even tho is has only been this video and my last one :p )

Don't forget to sub if you enjoyed and would like to see more! :)

Hey all,
Just uploaded a new video. And i don't know why, but I am a bit proud of its finished result.

So I hope you all enjoy it like I do.

It's just a video of me asking my friend Emily a bunch of random questions I found on the internet.

Don't forget to tell me what you think (including a thumbs up if you like) ^.^

And sorry, my usual sony vegas editor was having issues so I used a different free program that still rendered HD. (Speaking of which, don't forget to watch in HD!) But my next planned video will be with sony once again, since I found out my problem so no more watermark that you can barely see anyway on my videos! :D (even tho is has only been this video and my last one :p )

Don't forget to sub if you enjoyed and would like to see more! :)

I love it.. You need to ask Emily questions at least once a month

haha thanks! yea, i was thinking of asking her stuff every now and again. And maybe her sister too. :p And sorry I cant respond to your message; it wot let me -.- but what i was gonna reply is that sounds like a great fun idea! I'm for it. ^.^ I'm checking out your channel pretty soon after I watch a few episodes of show I've never watched that I'm catching up on till i reach the dead end.lol.

haha thanks! yea, i was thinking of asking her stuff every now and again. And maybe her sister too. :p And sorry I cant respond to your message; it wot let me -.- but what i was gonna reply is that sounds like a great fun idea! I'm for it. ^.^ I'm checking out your channel pretty soon after I watch a few episodes of show I've never watched that I'm catching up on till i reach the dead end.lol.
Sounds good.. I think I have now watched all your videos... I think we need to do an episode in the tub too haha

Back