Comedy Questions and Rants, Rants and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey anyone here play minecraft im having a minecraft build off tournament and the winner gets a 20$ gift card to anywhere

By the way I loved your Valentine Fail Video.. So how is Cannibal Holocaust not a good Valentines gift I don't under stand.

By the way I loved your Valentine Fail Video.. So how is Cannibal Holocaust not a good Valentines gift I don't under stand.
Thanks! Yeah, it's weird trying to remember old stories and relaying them to the world, but it's always fun.
So is that the sort of romantic gift you buy for your nearest and dearest? I'm probably biased, because he was a sh*t head ;)

Thanks! Yeah, it's weird trying to remember old stories and relaying them to the world, but it's always fun.
So is that the sort of romantic gift you buy for your nearest and dearest? I'm probably biased, because he was a sh*t head ;)
No my wife hate's horror films, but she loves the Walking Dead go figure.
For Valentines this year I bought her some new Jean's a big basket of Godiva Chocolate (which our kids ate) and I had our Hard wood floors redone.. (yes romantic) but she really wanted that we bought a hundred year old house and have been restoring it, so I had professionals come in and do the floors.

No my wife hate's horror films, but she loves the Walking Dead go figure.
For Valentines this year I bought her some new Jean's a big basket of Godiva Chocolate (which our kids ate) and I had our Hard wood floors redone.. (yes romantic) but she really wanted that we bought a hundred year old house and have been restoring it, so I had professionals come in and do the floors.
That's quite a lot for valentines day. You win hypothetical points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back