Question?

I am getting close to 7k subs and I'm starting to notice that youtube isn't emailing me sometimes when people sub! is this normal when you get to higher sub count! I ask because I like to sometimes personally thank my subs! any info on this would be great thanks guys, and gals! :(

I am getting close to 7k subs and I'm starting to notice that youtube isn't emailing me sometimes when people sub! is this normal when you get to higher sub count! I ask because I like to sometimes personally thank my subs! any info on this would be great thanks guys, and gals! :(

Check in your settings that the email option is still ticked?

wow congrats on getting that many subs and it is normal it is happening to me when someone new subs to me i won't recieve notification emails unfortunately!

When someone has their subscriptions set to private, there is no email sent that says they subscribed to you. They also don't appear in the list of your subscribers. They are still subscribed to you, so don't worry.

Check in your settings that the email option is still ticked?

Well Im till getting some so I know thats checked Weird Spazzing out on me lol[DOUBLEPOST=1372113320,1372113229][/DOUBLEPOST]
When someone has their subscriptions set to private, there is no email sent that says they subscribed to you. They also don't appear in the list of your subscribers. They are still subscribed to you, so don't worry.

Ah ok Yeah they must have just started doing this cause I noticed it when I went to look through my subs! Thanks for the info!

Click on your name then go to settings and go to the email tab :D
Hope that helps :)

Really? They stopped sending out emails for those too? Dangit! guess I have to reevaluate some things then...

i think its because youtube is glitchy at the moment, i dont get all notifications of new subs currently myself. so yea sinc that earnings tab glitch this happened as well.

Back