Question To Sony Vegas Pro Users....*Meow*

BrambleTalon

Super Poster
Hey there guys! Your lovely red cat here ! I wanted to ask you guys. you know when you use sony vegas pro and you put your video there to fix and all of that good stuff. you can upload your video from sony vegas pro right from the progam instead of rendering it and going to youtube to upload it.

So I was wondering. when you upload from sony vegas and the information field comes up like your channel password and the title and all that blah blah stuff I can't find the place where you upload the thumbnail also.
so do i upload the thumbnail when its done uploading the video from sony vegas? or can i upload the thumbnail before? or what?
I bet this thread makes no sense due to me typing it up cause its so late and im extremely tired and falling asleep now

but yeah hope it makes sense.

Hey there guys! Your lovely red cat here ! I wanted to ask you guys. you know when you use sony vegas pro and you put your video there to fix and all of that good stuff. you can upload your video from sony vegas pro right from the progam instead of rendering it and going to youtube to upload it.

So I was wondering. when you upload from sony vegas and the information field comes up like your channel password and the title and all that blah blah stuff I can't find the place where you upload the thumbnail also.
so do i upload the thumbnail when its done uploading the video from sony vegas? or can i upload the thumbnail before? or what?
I bet this thread makes no sense due to me typing it up cause its so late and im extremely tired and falling asleep now

I never even knew Vegas gave you that option, but by the looks of it, you're probably going to have to go onto to the YouTube page and upload it manually. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1376214379,1376214321][/DOUBLEPOST]And get to bed..

I never even knew Vegas gave you that option, but by the looks of it, you're probably going to have to go onto to the YouTube page and upload it manually. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1376214379,1376214321][/DOUBLEPOST]And get to bed..

Awww that sucks! I wish we could upload it from there!

if u are not unconsios i would recomend you to simply use sony vegas pro for editing and rendering and yt for uploading

I don't think you can, you have the video done but someone needs to render it and I don't think youtube can do that for you.

I have no idea what the rest of you are saying but maybe I didn't make it understandble last night due to me being extremely tired.

You can render then upload your videos straight from sony vegas instead of rendering then taking the file to youtube and doing all of that. Rendering it from Sony vegas is way faster and you can put all the information you need the same way you do on youtube.

Back