Question to partners or knowledgable ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Ever heard of a partner being able to give out partnerships? Or them having the ability to help the process move faster when applying for a partnership?

Is this bull?

I believe they can if they have full access to another google/YouTube account and they already have partnership, from what I have heard they can apply partnership settings to secondary channels/accounts, I doubt they need to work their way up from scratch with other channels they own. As for apply it to other peoples they probably can but they would probably be risking their partnership and also have access to the account. I could be wrong though so dont quote me on that :)

I believe they can if they have full access to another google/YouTube account and they already have partnership, from what I have heard they can apply partnership settings to secondary channels/accounts, I doubt they need to work their way up from scratch with other channels they own. As for apply it to other peoples they probably can but they would probably be risking their partnership and also have access to the account. I could be wrong though so dont quote me on that :)
this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back