[Question] How to deal with channel competition?

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Hey there, my channel contains a royalty free music videos, and as we all know that this niche is over-populated, the competition is highly strict, but i have no choice.

My question is "How to deal with it (this competition which is very-very strict)?"
I've been optimized my SEO, thumbnail and title.
Is there any other advice / trick to survive on this competition?

Please leave your comment below.

I've moved this to the strategy forum. ^_^

YouTube is a video sharing website, so I'd suggest occasionally creating a videos that fit with your music. So...creepy dark music could have a foggy creepy tunnel with occasional ghosty things appearing (just using a faded multiply effect lol). Or happy spring music could have flowers blooming. It could be something simple like a time lapse, to something crazy and complicated like what DevinSuperTramp does. It's a lot of work to create a video that goes with your royalty free music, but it would set you apart from a lot of your competitor.

The other thing is that it takes time. Without an immediate viral video, it takes at least a month of posting quality stuff before your statistics start to feel like they are creeping upwards. For me, it took a year before things started moving, but I'm probably doing it wrong lol....

Thak you katty...

The other thing is that it takes time. Without an immediate viral video, it takes at least a month of posting quality stuff before your statistics start to feel like they are creeping upwards. For me, it took a year before things started moving, but I'm probably doing it wrong lol....

I'ts more like that I want to be viral just in 1 day only hahaha.... but I keep ur advice, maybe we just need to be patient and keep trying...

I don't know how I'd do it if I was making the same content as my competitors. The way I compete and beat my competition is to use better quality sources, produce higher quality HD videos, use more effective and cleaner effects, and upload at a consistent rate. My niche is a pretty small and obscure one, but I dare say I'm leading it and I'm the newcomer.

Back