[Question] Can i play 2 youtube accounts with 1 adsense account ?

kaka1992

I have 2 youtube accounts and have 1 adsense account. Can I link 2 youtube accounts into adsense account ? If 1 or 2 or even 2 of my youtube account is deleted, may it influence on my adsense account or not? Thanks for answering!!

I'm pretty sure you can because I used an adsense account that I had on one email for my new yt channel at the time and it worked on both.

Thank you!! If i link so many youtube account to my adsense account, and some of them being deleted. May it delete my adsense account!

You must use one AdSense account, you're not allowed to create more than one account :)

Yes, i know, but one adsense account can link to more than 2 Y account. Is that right? But i want to ask about if my Y account being deleted, does my adsense account being deleted, too.

Yes, i know, but one adsense account can link to more than 2 Y account. Is that right? But i want to ask about if my Y account being deleted, does my adsense account being deleted, too.

You can link as many youtube account with single adsense account i think this is how network do( Not sure)
idk about getting yt acc deleted

Your AdSense will remain in the case of your YouTube account being suspended, terminated or closed.

Thank you!! If i link so many youtube account to my adsense account, and some of them being deleted. May it delete my adsense account!

I don't think YT accounts get deleted unless it's by you. Unless the account(adsense) is suspended or terminated, it will still function properly.

Yes, you can definitely run multiple channels on the same Adsense. As far as the YouTube channel deletion/suspension, your adsense can definitely be affected by copyright issues. I have friends whos adsense accounts were suspended because a fan thought he was being helpful and clicked on tons of ads. Gotta be careful about that stuff.

Back