question about subscribers seeing my comments

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Hi. So I like to post comments on other videos a lot and don't want my subscribers to see what I say. I noticed in subscriber activity, you can see what the people you subscribed to comment in some videos. Before in settings, there was an option to turn it off so your comments don't appear in your subscriber feed so your subscribers can't see your comments but I don't see that option in the settings anymore.. looks like that changed it, so now I can't figure out whether or not my subscribers can see what I comment in videos.

Anyone can shine some light in this?

Edit: Sorry please delete this thread, I found the answer fast.. the option is in the channel settings on your channel. nvm

It's not on the "account privacy" page, at least not on mines, that's why I couldn't find it. You can only choose not to show your likes and subscribe but not comments.

Hi. So I like to post comments on other videos a lot and don't want my subscribers to see what I say. I noticed in subscriber activity, you can see what the people you subscribed to comment in some videos. Before in settings, there was an option to turn it off so your comments don't appear in your subscriber feed so your subscribers can't see your comments but I don't see that option in the settings anymore.. looks like that changed it, so now I can't figure out whether or not my subscribers can see what I comment in videos.

Anyone can shine some light in this?

Edit: Sorry please delete this thread, I found the answer fast.. the option is in the channel settings on your channel. nvm
My question is why wouldnt you want your subs to see what you post or comment ??

Back