Question about having a monetized channel with a few non monetized videos

Hazlenuts

So I have a monetized channel and all my videos are monetized and I am wondering if there is anything against me putting up a video that I clearly can't monetize but just have it on there not to earn money but just because it could be a good video to build my channel.

Example being I had an interest in doing a Jurassic Park parody for a video, I realize I likely can't monetize such a video but still want to do it for my channel.

Thanks for your time!

As far as I have experienced there is no problem with that.
A few non monetized videos here and there wont make a difference.

You will either get a message that the owner has opted to monetize it or may get asked to take it down or nothing will happen.

Example being I had an interest in doing a Jurassic Park parody for a video, I realize I likely can't monetize such a video but still want to do it for my channel.

Unless you're using their footage/ audio, you can monetize it.

Unless you're using their footage/ audio, you can monetize it.

Thanks for the replies, I do have another quick question, is there anything against me having a product used in a monetized video, such as a Canon camera being used by someone or a plush toy of the blue M&M (lol yes I'm being very specific) or back to the Jurassic Park example if I had recreated the JP gate with Jurassic Park written on it and that appears in the video.

Thanks for the replies, I do have another quick question, is there anything against me having a product used in a monetized video, such as a Canon camera being used by someone or a plush toy of the blue M&M (lol yes I'm being very specific) or back to the Jurassic Park example if I had recreated the JP gate with Jurassic Park written on it and that appears in the video.
Product placement only matters if they pay you to do it (ie. canon paid you to put their camera in)

Back