Question about Fraps

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
i use FRAPS to record all my game footage and I was wondering how you record a game that is in windowed mode, it seems like I cant record any game that is windowed but have no problem with fullscreen mode.. Any ideas?

i use FRAPS to record all my game footage and I was wondering how you record a game that is in windowed mode, it seems like I cant record any game that is windowed but have no problem with fullscreen mode.. Any ideas?

I think there's an option to click "record aero desktop" something like that and will record anything on the screen, and then i think you would just have to crop the video down to just the game

Fraps does record games in windowed mode, I do that all the time. However, it doesn't support Flash games, so you have to use some workaround if you want to record The Binding of Isaac or other Flash games. Other than that, it should record it just as if it were in fullscreen mode.

Fraps does record games in windowed mode, I do that all the time. However, it doesn't support Flash games, so you have to use some workaround if you want to record The Binding of Isaac or other Flash games. Other than that, it should record it just as if it were in fullscreen mode.

Not sure why you can't I can actually record binding of issac with fraps the indicator and everything comes up

Not sure why you can't I can actually record binding of issac with fraps the indicator and everything comes up

The Binding of Isaac is coded in Flash, and Fraps isn't supposed to have Flash support. Maybe something updated and I didn't hear about it, I haven't actually ever tried recording Isaac, I was just going off what I heard.

Back