QUEST to 500,000 Subscribers! (162,XXX subscribers)

@Chef Kendra As i was reading your message all i could think is how much i want the food in your signature! Thank you very much for the support![DOUBLEPOST=1389326066,1389319642][/DOUBLEPOST]@thedigblackbick Thank you very much, i'm off to gym right now but i subscribed to your channel as your content seems really interesting to me :) When i'm back i'll check out some videos![DOUBLEPOST=1389334969][/DOUBLEPOST]@TheRandomizerX Hopefully making the progression i'm shooting for :)
Gee, thanks! :3 have fun at the gym as well haha

@TheBatteryChicken Yeah i have in the past when i was a bit younger and i wouldn't recommend it. The guy it was with and i are now quite close buddies and it was stupid. Never voice a negative opinion against someone in the youtube scene even if it is to a friend of yours that also does youtube.

@TheBatteryChicken Yeah i have in the past when i was a bit younger and i wouldn't recommend it. The guy it was with and i are now quite close buddies and it was stupid. Never voice a negative opinion against someone in the youtube scene even if it is to a friend of yours that also does youtube.

Haha too late for that, some bigger youtubers bad mouthed me so I went ham on them.

Back