PSY Gentalman Parody! Romanian style!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Double taggy, bring in that popularity, no worries! :D
Hahah I'm so sorry! I kept breaking the quotes.....took 4 tries to get it right lmao....Ironically I was trying to fix it because I didn't want to double tag Matias Riojas III because Reina and I posted at the same time and she already tagged him....hahahaha
and i thank you both for that girls! the videos doing pretty good!!!

Reactions: Kath and Reina

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Double taggy, bring in that popularity, no worries! :D
Hehehehe that sounded soo cute![DOUBLEPOST=1368620969,1368620927][/DOUBLEPOST]
and i thank you both for that girls! the videos doing pretty good!!!
Yaaay! I'm going to watch it again now in a second..I was on my crappy lap top last night..but I was too excited to wait..now I'm going to see it in high quality! :D

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hehehehe that sounded soo cute![DOUBLEPOST=1368620969,1368620927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yaaay! I'm going to watch it again now in a second..I was on my crappy lap top last night..but I was too excited to wait..now I'm going to see it in high quality! :D
haha yay! hopefully its got replay value!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yep...it's even freaking better on the PC hahaha...WOW 161 views!! That's nutz! Great job![DOUBLEPOST=1368621719,1368621699][/DOUBLEPOST]lol my kids were dancing around like crazy

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep...it's even freaking better on the PC hahaha...WOW 161 views!! That's nutz! Great job![DOUBLEPOST=1368621719,1368621699][/DOUBLEPOST]lol my kids were dancing around like crazy
haha wooo!! go kiddies!! :D yea we are Fortunate enough to have Psy in the title and all of you guys sharing/tweeting and watching! hopefully it doesn't slow down!

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
haha wooo!! go kiddies!! :D yea we are Fortunate enough to have Psy in the title and all of you guys sharing/tweeting and watching! hopefully it doesn't slow down!
Hey ..did you video response it to the original? You should try that!

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey ..did you video response it to the original? You should try that!
i checked out the video it doesn't seem that are allowing video responses..but i am waiting for my buddy From make em laugh films to make his version of Gentleman. i will make it a video response to him! his Gangnam style parody did over 100k views so im sure that this time around it will be no different!

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i checked out the video it doesn't seem that are allowing video responses..but i am waiting for my buddy From make em laugh films to make his version of Gentleman. i will make it a video response to him! his Gangnam style parody did over 100k views so im sure that this time around it will be no different!
woah! Okay awesome!! yay!!! Damn too bad he's no accepting video responses though..that kind of sucks!

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
woah! Okay awesome!! yay!!! Damn too bad he's no accepting video responses though..that kind of sucks!
haha greedy mudder pucker! ah well i am not hurt by that! we're still doing pretty good! this video is off to a better start then any of our other Vahnchand videos..even better then the dragonball vid which did 200 views in 24 hrs...im excited to see how far we can take it!

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
haha greedy mudder pucker! ah well i am not hurt by that! we're still doing pretty good! this video is off to a better start then any of our other Vahnchand videos..even better then the dragonball vid which did 200 views in 24 hrs...im excited to see how far we can take it!
I hope it goes bloody viral :D Yaaaaay!