Gaming PS4/PC Gaming Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillDP

I've Got It
Hey guys I am 16 years old, and I have a small, growing youtube channel that is looking for some people to form a youtube group with. I prefer to play on PS4 but I also like to play some PC games. I usually can only play on the weekends and fridays but some days I might be able to get on during the week days. I don't care how many subscribers you have as long as you are 14 years old or older.
Some games I have on PS4 are:
-GTA V
-Black Ops 3
-Rocket League
-Battle Front
-FIFA 16
-Destiny
-Madden 16
-NBA 2K16
Some games I have on PC are:
-Garrys Mod
-CS:GO
-Terraria
-Portal 2
-Starbound
-Cards Against Humanity (The website, I know how to set it up)
I know how to set up servers for all PC games so it would be easy to play multiplayer for these games. Respond with a way to contact you if you are interested!

Hey man I've been viewing some of your videos and have to say you produce some quality content. I'm apart of a decently sized gaming group and am looking to bring in a few more members. The majority of us have over a thousand subscribers and play a variety of different games on both PC and PS4, Call of Duty, Garrys Mod and Minecraft being our main ones, but we're also planning to do playthroughs on some of the newly released titles in the near future. You seem to fit our style and personality so If you're interested please feel free to add me on skype at "JassenBowGaming" and will get something going, thanks.

Hey guys I am 16 years old, and I have a small, growing youtube channel that is looking for some people to form a youtube group with. I prefer to play on PS4 but I also like to play some PC games. I usually can only play on the weekends and fridays but some days I might be able to get on during the week days. I don't care how many subscribers you have as long as you are 14 years old or older.
Some games I have on PS4 are:
-GTA V
-Black Ops 3
-Rocket League
-Battle Front
-FIFA 16
-Destiny
-Madden 16
-NBA 2K16
Some games I have on PC are:
-Garrys Mod
-CS:GO
-Terraria
-Portal 2
-Starbound
-Cards Against Humanity (The website, I know how to set it up)
I know how to set up servers for all PC games so it would be easy to play multiplayer for these games. Respond with a way to contact you if you are interested!
I'd love to collab with you dude!

Hey man I've been viewing some of your videos and have to say you produce some quality content. I'm apart of a decently sized gaming group and am looking to bring in a few more members. The majority of us have over a thousand subscribers and play a variety of different games on both PC and PS4, Call of Duty, Garrys Mod and Minecraft being our main ones, but we're also planning to do playthroughs on some of the newly released titles in the near future. You seem to fit our style and personality so If you're interested please feel free to add me on skype at "JassenBowGaming" and will get something going, thanks.
Alright I'll add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back