Gaming PS4 Crew

Tactical Gavin

Hey,

I have lots of experience with YouTube, and I have an older channel with a little over 1,500 subscribers and 100,000+ views. I have decided that the content I was posting on there wasn't nearly the quality that I had strived for. I opted to start a new channel so I am not exactly "brand new" to YouTube nor the community. I am looking for PS4 Gamers a few games:

- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Friday the 13th (*upcoming release*) multiplayer horror game super excited for this one
- Dead by Daylight (*upcoming release*) multiplayer horror game as well, another great one to interact with fans and play with people to get the community involved.

The last two require a fun crew to play with in order to keep the audience entertained. If any of these appeal to you, please let me know. I look forward to working with you. A quick way to contact me is one of these ways:

#1) Message me on here.
#2) Skype me @ rappadmiral
#3) Email @ starsetmedia@gmail.com

Whether your looking for a short-term collaboration or long-term, I look forward to working with you.

Definitely interested! I'm mainly a GTA player but I have BF1 and BF4. My PSN is blackmage426. I got spring break this week so I'm available to record pretty much anytime this week.

Of you have dying light the following and cod iw I can do it ... let me know ur gamertag for ps4 and I'll add you asap

Hey! I'm looking for some people to collab with! I play GTA a lot! Check out my channel GigaPlayerX, send me a friend request (Gigaplayer5000) and just let me know when to record! I would love to get together! .3.

Back