Proper giveaway amounts?

Go with whatever you can afford. I did a giveaway once, I'm not really to sure if I'll do another one. I think people were just using me for the giveaway :confused:

You should use the cash to get gift cards. If you can try to save up certain amount and split that into smaller prizes. Your subs will appreciate anything :).

I gained some subs, but I also lost about as much as I gained right after the giveaway /:
I have seen that before. The one thing I hate is seeing someone spam a giveaway just for the subs... Like this one guy that goes on Uberhaxornova's channel and spams giveaways and never gives anything away...

I have seen that before. The one thing I hate is seeing someone spam a giveaway just for the subs... Like this one guy that goes on Uberhaxornova's channel and spams giveaways and never gives anything away...
Yeah I hate that. I never spammed it, I just made a video. I think I made a post on here as well, but that's about it. I wasn't trying to gain subs from it or anything, it was just kinda sad to see people unsubscribe right after the giveaway :|

Yeah I hate that. I never spammed it, I just made a video. I think I made a post on here as well, but that's about it. I wasn't trying to gain subs from it or anything, it was just kinda sad to see people unsubscribe right after the giveaway :|
Yeah that is the poopy part about giveaways. I mean its good for exposure, but a lot of the time people just want to be greedy. At least you will gain people who truly want to keep watching you content :).

Back